Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ceasefire has been agreed upon, but excuse my reluctancy not trusting terrorists....PRAY FOR ISRAEL TRUE CHRISTIANS! Pray their guard is not let down just in case!

Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank you for the agreement thats been reached. I have prayed your will be done in this horrible violent situation and you have spoken! I pray for Israel's protection and I pray you soften the hearts of the rest of the middle east! Please Lord, be with all those who have lost someone in this conflict, any loss of life on either side is sad and heartbreaking. Father, please let the rest of the world open their eyes to whats really happening, so they understand that the riches you intend for us do not consist of money, jewels, and gold...Let them see your riches of knowledge and the ability to hear you speak and the wisdom to OBEY you, Lord! I thank you, Lord, for your blessings and Love! In Jesus name I pray, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment