Thursday, November 22, 2012

Let me educate those that don't know the Bible! Then the article will be underneath the scripture! In CNN interview professing a desire for peace, Mashaal asks, ‘How can I accept Israel? They have occupied my land’

This land (ISRAEL) was not given to the descendants of Ishmael (one ancestor of the Arab peoples), but rather to the descendants of Isaac.
 
by Clarence H. Wagner Jr.
 
Be faithful to what the Bible teaches. 
In Genesis 17:18, Abraham said to God, "Oh that Ishmael might live before Thee." But God's answer was, and is, very clear. In Genesis 17:19, God answered Abraham, "No, but Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; and I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him."

God promised to bless Ishmael and to make him a great nation: "And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation" (Genesis 17:20). However, the bloodline of the covenant promise concerning the Land would go through Isaac, not Ishmael: "...In Isaac your descendants shall be called" (Hebrews 11:18).
 
12 Keys To Understanding Israel In The Bible
 
After 8-day conflict that saw hundreds of rockets fired into Israel, Hamas leader claims his group does not target civilians (my 2 cents...LIAR)
 
Khaled Mashaal speaks to CNN, Thursday (photo credit: screen capture/cnn.com)
 
Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal on Thursday denied that his group was behind Wednesday’s bombing attack on a Tel Aviv bus that injured 21 Israelis. In an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour, Mashaal also called on the international community to force Israel to accept Palestinians’ national aspirations; otherwise, he warned, Hamas had no alternative but to “resort to resistance.”
 
He said the Palestinians had been “offering peace,” but also asked, “How can I accept Israel? They have occupied my land.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment