Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Focus on Jesus! Minimal Posting for the next couple of days....Message God gave me

I feel as if God is telling me to stop worrying about so much around me and focus on him! He is telling us all to study his word and pray to him for understanding. He wants us to get ready for his return and some are not focused on him.

The time is coming close and the world is showing the signs foretold in MY WORD that the end is near, Do not focused so much on the chaos I’ve warned you about, fill your lamps with oil. Prepare for our wedding NOW! Work on your LOVE children, and do not judge others, they are blinded for I have chosen the Bride. The bride MUST show love and compassion in the way I show it to you. We must not be unequally yoked for if we have nothing in common would I choose you to be my bride, We must agree in mind and spirit or you would not be chosen, stop letting your carnal nature speak louder than I speak, for if you hear the carnal voice over mine you are not ready, I love you children and the time is soon. Go to my word and put on your FULL ARMOUR till my return. It is more dangerous than ever in the world with out me, seek me children and DO NOT LOSE FOCUS. The enemy is waiting for one wrong move to destroy you, because you are mine. BE FOCUSED and DO NOT FEAR, I am with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment