Thursday, January 3, 2013

Interesting Blogger information!

Everyday the sites below look at my blog! NOT 1 of my post has a no viewer status beside it, because theses sites must have a automatic tracker as soon as a post is entered!

Very interesting thing that happened is yesterday I posted this article ( More Than 11,000 Died in the Year 2012 at Hands of islamic extremism ...Evil, Hatred, Intollerant, Islam, Murder, muslim, Satanic, Terrorist, Tyrants, Violent Religions) I highlighted the tags I attached! They would not touch the article....So I posted it again today exactly the same, and still they would not touch it! I reposted it without the tags, and BOOM they accessed it!

See below! FOLKS they are watching and certain words will get there attention!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment