Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Praise report people! Iranians are finding their way to Jesus Christ!

I went to church on Sunday, and the man that preached wasn't our usual pastor, but he frequents the pullpit! He said he and his wife were recently at the Houston airport, and after they sat down and prayed over their food, a man of middle eastern decent came to him and said, " I knew you were a brother." "I could tell, then you prayed over your food so I knew," he repeated. The pastor said, "yes sir, I am a believer and how are you?" He said, " I am great, and I am with my family on the way to {undisclosed} place for an Iranian underground church meeting!" The pastor was impressed and the Iranian man went on to tell him that he was, in the past, a member of a terrorist group named HEZBOLLAH. It lead him to being imprisoned for 2 years in solitary confinement, and in that time a bright light shaped as a person appeared to him and told him about Jesus Christ. He said that he gave his heart to Jesus and at that time all the hurt, hate, and and pain of his life LIFTED AWAY!

The pastor said he then heard something he thought he misunderstood, the man said that the Iranian President, Ahmadinejad, had lead more Iranians to Christ during his term than any other time in history! The pastor asked him if he was aware that Ahmadinejad hated Christians? The man said of course I know....He blames the Christians for everything that goes wrong in Iran! So he has the people intrigued going to Christians wanting to know what is so bad about what they believe and they are winning them over to Christ!

Through all the news and black smoke that we see over the middle east there is a light shining through! Hummingbird027 always says in her ENDTIME NEWS UPDATES to pray for our brothers and sisters in the middle east and it was with that I started praying daily for them! God is answering our prayers, so don't stop now people! PRAY MORE!

I praise you father God, and I ask you to continue doing your work that we are unable to see! Thank you Father for answering our prayers and let our brothers and sisters know we are here for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment