Monday, March 4, 2013

‘Religion Of Peace’ Cleric In Saudi Arabia Calls Upon Islamic World To Engage In ‘Wonderful’ Suicide Operations Against Israel

End Of Days News

Hadith, Tabari 7:97, “The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, ‘Kill any Jew who falls under your power.’”
 
Ezekiel 35:1-6, “Again a message came to me from the LORD: ‘Son of man, turn and face Mount Seir, and prophesy against its people. Give them this message from the Sovereign LORD: ‘I am your enemy, O Mount Seir, and I will raise my fist against you to destroy you completely. I will demolish your cities and make you desolate. Then you will know that I am the LORD. Your eternal hatred for the people of Israel led you to butcher them when they were helpless, when I had already punished them for all their sins. As surely as I live, says the Sovereign LORD, since you show no distaste for blood, I will give you a bloodbath of your own. Your turn has come!’” (NLT)
 
Saudi Cleric Muhammad Musa Al-Sharif, Saudi TV 1/17/2013: “In my view, the martyrdom operations that we are witnessing are the pinnacle of Jihad for the sake of Allah. They have caused tremendous damage to the enemy… I encourage my brothers in Palestine to continue these wonderful, Jihadi, martyrdom operations… The impact of martyrdom operations on the monstrous country of the brothers of apes and pigs is greater than the impact of all the Arab armies combined since the beginning of the Palestinian cause… I admire the Palestinian mothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment