Monday, March 11, 2013

Sinners Prayer: Please, get your heart right with Jesus!

End Of Days News

Lord Jesus, I know that I have sinned against you, and that my sins separate me from you. I am truly sorry, I repent of my sins. I now want to turn away from my sinful past, and turn to you for forgiveness. Please forgive me of my sins, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that you (Jesus Christ), died on a cross for my sins, that you(Jesus)was raised from the dead by God the father on the third day, is now alive, and now hears my prayer. I believe your blood shed on the cross blots out my sins. I invite Jesus to become my Savior and the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You and to convict me when I sin. I pledge to grow in grace and knowledge of you. My greatest purpose in life is to follow your example and do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment