Friday, April 19, 2013

Church of the Laodiceans...Jesus sacrificed his life for us, and if you do not get hot for Christ you will have to sacrifice your life for him!



I was reading about the lukewarm church today, and had a revelation and a vision about who the lukewarm church is!








Revelations 3:14-22
The Lukewarm Church


14 “And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans[f] write,
‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: 
15 “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 
16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot,[g] I will vomit you out of My mouth.
17 Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked— 
18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. 
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. 
20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. 
21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
22 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’”

He who has an ear, let him hear!!!!

The lukewarm church is the deceived people in this mega church culture we have today! They are taught a feel good doctrine that teaches if you believe Jesus is the savior and God's begotten son you have won your ticket into heaven, which seems to be secondary to how rich and prosperous you will be on earth! They are motivational speakers at best and that is why Revelation 3:17 says, " Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked." Mark 10:25 clearly states, "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." and 1 Timothy 6:10 says, "For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs."

God spews you out only because you are ignorantly disobeying him! He loves you and begs that you repent to escape his wrath in Revelation 3:19-20  As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. 

The next part tells you what will happen if you do not repent, and change your ways! Revelations 3:23 says,"To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne." Do you notice how Jesus says that if you overcome you will inherit the throne in the way that he overcame to inherit his throne! Replay the crucifixion in your head, or watch Passion of the Christ again! What Jesus overcame to inherit the thrown was barbaric and unjust which is the kind of thing that the bible prophesies about when it comes to the things they are going to put Christians through during the tribulation! 

To sit on the throne with Jesus is the highest honor we could be awarded! Why do you think that is? He cries at the thought of you having to endure any of what he endured! The same way His father cried when his son endured the pain! He is giving you a chance to repent, before it is too late! Do not let a man deceive you! It is not his will that any of his children perish!

God bless you all, and remember to use your discernment and prayers when reading or listening to any man!

I LOVE YOU ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS!




No comments:

Post a Comment