Friday, May 10, 2013

I challenge you to believe in God!

End Of Days News


As we move forward in these "end times" which can be identified by prophesy told in the Bible, I see the hatred of Jews and Christians coming to fulfillment. The part that humors me the most in this sad but prophesied situation is that it is always the so called "scholars and/or atheists" that want to abolish the belief in YAHWEH.

The "scholars and/or atheists" always argue these scientific or theological viewpoints they were taught in school! I think they skipped "common sense 101."  First of all, their arguments always display disgust or hatred for believers. Second, they seem to usually go after "only" Christians and/or Jews. Third, for so called "scholars and/or atheists" they tend to overlook the fact that they are futile and intolerant which is a contradiction to the argument at hand, which is usually "how intolerant and hateful believers are." Do you see how this comes back around full circle? Yea, smart people really don't bark up those trees!

Let's look at this through the eyes of a nonbeliever! If I was a nonbeliever, my common sense would have me look into the reasons our nation wants to abolish the belief in God! I don't have a problem with what people believe and certainly would never want to take it away from them, even if it seemed foolish to me. If you want to believe in the flying spaghetti monster, be my guest. I do not feel I should punish anyone for it or even take it away. WAIT, my common sense kicks in again and says, "I am not threatened by what others believe and that's why I don't care."  Are "THE SCHOLARS and/or ATHEISTS" threatened by God?

Why would a "scholar and/or atheist" care about something they don't believe in? My common sense alarm rings again, usually when someone tries so hard to shut something down so quick, it's because they are trying to shut someone up or hide something!!!! Common sense is now more intrigued. I would start wondering if maybe there is something to this God thing...I would check out the book that folks say is inspired by him (God), the Bible. Then, once I found the prophesy about the end times where Christians and Jews would be persecuted, a full on Bible study would be in the works. All because I am a Berean (look it up in the bible folks) with common sense and I did my own research seeking the truth! Yea folks, no degree needed!

Jesus is the way the TRUTH and the life, and for those whom TRULY seek the truth, you will find HIM (Jesus). I challenge you to use your common sense and truly seek the truth and you will believe in God too, because he will show you the way! God bless you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment