Monday, May 20, 2013

NJ Citizen testimony cut off; Chairman sits during Pledge of Allegiance

End Of Days News

The committee meeting was held on April 30th but The Examiner broke the story nationally on Saturday with their discovery of the video.

Here is some background of the original story from NJ.com. It seems as though 7 separate gun bills made it through committee that day:



After about four hours of sometimes raucous testimony, the state Senate Law and Public Safety Committee has approved seven new gun control measures.
“It’s a matter of us all working together to ensure the safety and well-being of our families, our neighbors and our co-workers,” said Senate President Stephen Sweeney (D-Gloucester), who sponsored many of the measures.
But opposition was fierce from gun rights advocates, who packed the hearings and sometimes shouted down proponents of gun control.
“If you pass these laws that make me a criminal by not registering my guns, I will not register them,” said gun owner Glenn Darwell of Forked River. “If you make me a criminal I will stand once more and fulfill the constitution. If my blood is in the street it’s in your hands.”


No comments:

Post a Comment