Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pro-Abortion Wendy Davis Backers Tell Legislator “I Hope Your Daughter’s Raped”

End Of Days News


“It was horrendous,” he says, adding that he was “absolutely” worried about being the target of violence. “I continue to be very concerned about it,” he adds.
He says he and members of his staff have taken extra measures to protect themselves, and added that they are all licensed to carry concealed handguns. I asked him if he would be carrying a weapon during the special legislative session, and he said he couldn’t answer that question legally.
“I very, very often do concealed-carry, I can say that,” he adds.
State senator Donna Campbell, who issued the third point of order against Davis’s filibuster (which ended it), has also been the target of extensive verbal abuse from pro-choice protesters, according to her spokesman Jon Oliver.
They’ve received Facebook messages and e-mails saying, “I hope you’re raped” and “I hope your daughter’s raped,” Oliver tells me.

No comments:

Post a Comment