Wednesday, July 17, 2013

THESE ARE THE IDIOTS THAT ARE GOING TO CAUSE CIVIL UNREST IF ONE PERSON DIES IN THESE PROTESTS YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN ANYONE YOU CALL RACIST!!! CAUGHT ON TAPE: PRO-TRAYVON MARTIN ‘PROTESTERS’ ATTACK HOUSTON GRANDMOTHER AND REFUSE TO LET FAMILY TAKE CHILD TO HOSPITAL

End Of Days News

Pro Trayvon Martin Protesters Attack Grandmother and Refuse to Let Family Take Child to Hospital

“I looked up and I see all the protesters, they’re everywhere…So, we got into the traffic and they’re stopping us and not letting us go,” the woman, who only identified her self as Georgia, told KPRC-TV.
Georgia’s daughter, who was driving the car when the incident occurred, first attempted to go around the protesters by driving on the grassy shoulder, but the crowd would not let them pass.
“One of them was hitting the windshield and I was just screaming, ‘We’ve got to get to the hospital,’ and they were screaming and chanting,” Georgia’s daughter said. “All I could think of was, I got to get my granddaughter to the hospital.”

No comments:

Post a Comment