Tuesday, October 15, 2013

TO AMERICA: Before Obama was re-elected I posted proof and pleaded with all the folks I know that he would destroy America!

TO AMERICA:

Well, I hate to say it, BUT THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED SO YOU GOT IT! My prayers go out everyday to this place. As someone who did my homework, and was proactive in my responsibilities as a citizen of this country, I have the RIGHT to say get your head out of the sand, quit being lazy, quit making your ethnicity an idol, and further more STOP COMPLAINING THAT YOUR PRESIDENT RUINED YOUR LIFE! This administration used people turning republican against democrat, white against black, gay against straight, and  atheist against christian!!!! A kingdom divided will never stand, so congratulations you are the Obama administrations pet IDIOTS! What are you gonna do now you distracted squirrels? GET OFF YOUR BUM AND PRAY! WE NEED REVIVAL! If you don't you had better get right with God! Consider yourself warned! The truth hurts, and just because I am a disciple of Christ does not mean I will baby you through everything! Time is too short so GET OVER YOURSELF AND PRAY FOR OTHERS!

Love your sister,
Crystal

SINNERS PRAYER

No comments:

Post a Comment