Tuesday, July 29, 2014

We are looking at the beginnings of a Holocaust’

End Of Days News

We are looking at the beginnings of a Holocaust’

“Never before since the Holocaust, have we seen such a situation as today,” he said, referring to the continent-wide demonstrations by pro-Palestinian activists, a number of which have degenerated into violence and many of which have featured racist rhetoric. “We are potentially looking at the beginning of another Holocaust now.”
This past weekend I was speaking at the PITN Conference.  I was having lunch with Gary Stearman and we both were commenting that the world had reached an unprecedented tipping point, the rise of global antisemitism.  I said at the conference later that the tooth-paste was now out of the tube and can’t be put back in again.   Here are some links that back up what I am saying.  I’ll conclude today’s post at the end of the links…. L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment