Thursday, April 18, 2013

Deception and When G-D answers your prayers!




I almost fell off a cliff this week, spiritually, I was contacted by a group that really are sweet people but something was off! I should have went with my discernment, but I entertained it! I went on a fast for 7 days, no TV, computer, or any media! I prayed like never before and studied the word, the Lord taught me so much in the word, but the praying felt one sided. I was praying for him to answer me about becoming part of this group, I feared I would be misled (first clue). The last night I cried out and asked why haven't you answered me? Did I do something wrong? Still NOTHING!

The first day off my fast I was in contact with the group and I felt "OK" I was not wholeheartedly agreeing with what they were saying, but I guess I just wanted to be part of something big for the Lord! Plus, at times I get a little lonely, I try not to act carnally on this matter but I almost did this time. 

THAT NIGHT! After I got home, within 15 minutes I had 4 confirmations to stay away from this group!!!  I was so upset with myself for not giving G-D one more day to answer my prayer! Thank you Father in the name of Jesus for answering my prayer. Bless those who were there to deliver the messages, Father. 

I sit here and wonder how I could have almost strayed away? Satan and his cock roaches are here guys! They don't want the lost people living for this world, they want us that are on fire for Jesus! They can feel it in the air like we can, Jesus is coming back soon! They want to stray us away from the body of Christ to devour us, because while we are together we work as ONE! It is my sisters and brothers that helped God deliver a message that kept me from jumping, and they did not know by their worldly knowledge, but through the divine grace of G-D to speak out!

Be patient with the Lord, he does answer our prayers! Pray without ceasing, follow what the word tells you so not to be deceived, and when someone says something that does not agree with the word STAND UP FOR THE LORD! Let Satan know that you do not commit adultery and you are faithful to Jesus!

I love you all brothers and sisters! Pray for those in that group, they are being misled, and I don't think they realize it! Pray for the lost sheep to find him before it is too late!

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment