Thursday, April 18, 2013

Word from the LORD: Run to Me Now Children, Run!

End Of Days News

"I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you. All that the Father has is mine; therefore I said that he will take what is mine and declare it to you." John 16: 12-15

"The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore." Psalms 121

*Transcript:

Children of the most High God, this is your Lord and Savior speaking - Yeshua Ha Mashiach,

Serious now are the times you are in, how one must be daily about Me. The enemy roams like a roaring lion seeking whom he can devour. Let this not be you. Those who are Mine - faithful and true shall not be touched, they shall not be moved for I AM the Good shepherd, My sheep I keep, I deliver, I lead to greener pastures, beside still waters. I AM the restorer of their souls.

My people, your guards must be up at all times. You must discern like never before - you must be wise and serpents, innocent as doves. For I tell you more shall fall away now, more shall be taken for they are not strong, they are not founded in Me. They rather forsake My truth for lies. They deny who I AM, what I have shown them, what I have feed their spirit and placed upon their heart. Children let not the enemy interfere, let not the false infiltrate your relationship with Me. 

Many claim to come in My name but that are self seeking, serving only themselves. Many are not of Me although they profess and appear to be. Run from these false shepherds, these wolves in sheep's clothing. Run children. Have no part with them. 
I shall reveal the truth: their evil and foul fruit. 

Trust the promptings, trust the warnings placed upon your heart by My Holy Spirit. He shall guide you away from such evil. He shall help you discern. Many of you shall realize how deep the deception is for even the very Elect have been deceived. Children, I warn you now all the false prophets of Jezebel and Baal are bring exposed. I will not let my sheep be fooled, lead astray, "taken" any longer. These workers have poisoned many. I shall be ridding their deceptions form your midst. Not one shall remain. 

Children learn this lesson now : 
I AM to be your only guide, your one and only Shepherd. There must not be one person or thing - ideas and beliefs you place before Me. It is I who comes first, I you must receive from. No one else. If anyone tells you that you need their help to be right with Me, they are liars. I AM your salvation. I heal you and restore you. I cleanse and purify you. I AM your redeemer who ready's and prepares you. I AM the one who transforms you. No one else. Do not believe those who seek you out. Do not believe those who say theu know the way to salvation. It is by grace you are saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment