Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hungry for the teachings of the Word of God? VISIT: http://hummingbird027.com/

End Of Days News

I have been watching hummingbird027 since August 2012, God has blessed my heart with her because she is a great teacher! I love her studies because she shows her work down to the last period, and backs all her stuff up with scripture! She posts her references along with her videos and studies which makes it easy to do some of your own studying of her stuff!

She encourages us to do our own homework which I do anyway and so should you, because we are not to follow man for the Holy Spirit will reveal all to us! That does not mean we cant have teachers! She will let you use her stuff to teach others because her true reasons for what she does is to win over the lost sheep.

I post her news cast everyday! Her cast has news that is fulfilling bible prophecy and she explains it as she goes along! She is truly an anointed disciple of Christ and I thank the Lord for her!

GOD BLESS YOU HUMMINGBIRD027! 

Visit Her Website: http://hummingbird027.com/   

No comments:

Post a Comment